Ordering Official Transcripts
To request an official transcript of academic records, click here to access FAES Academic Programs' online transcript ordering service. Transcripts are typically processed within 3-5 business days of receipt. Please note that the processing time for transcripts submitted on weekends and holidays will not start until the first business day after the weekend or holiday.
The cost of an electronic transcript is $15.00 per transcript. The cost of a paper transcript is $15.00 per copy, plus applicable mailing fees.
Click here: Order Transcripts
Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences (FAES) Academic Programs has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.
Obtaining Unofficial Transcripts
How to Obtain: Follow the instructions below to print or download the PDF of the unofficial transcript of your courses and workshops. This self-service transcript is free of charge.
- Sign in to your FAES student account or copy and paste this link to a web browser https://education.faes.org/portal/logon.do?method=load.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please choose the appropriate Forgotten User Name or Password option.
- Select All Enrollments from the left bar menu option and click the Print Transcript button.
Note: Transcripts for courses and workshops prior to 2022 are only available through the FAES Parchment Official Transcript portal.
Transfer of Credits
FAES courses can be accepted in transfer by U.S. colleges or universities, although students should not assume this without checking with the admissions officers of the receiving institution. Students who wish to work for an undergraduate, graduate, or higher degree, should consult the program officials at the institution from which they expect to receive a degree, and, if applicable, receive approval in advance for any FAES course that they plan to use toward a future degree.
FAES Academic Programs protects each student’s education record following the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 of the federal government. Students at the FAES Academic Programs have the following rights:
- The right to inspect and review one’s own education records within 45 days of the day FAES receives a request for access.
- The right to request to amend one’s own education records if a student believes they are inaccurate or misleading.
- The right to limit the disclosure of personally identifiable information designated by FAES as directory information.